We’re taking a quick break from the Xs and Os of retirement finances today. Instead, we’re going to talk about some other important pieces of forming your retirement lifestyle. Join us as we discuss staying busy, the significance of social connections after you’ve stopped working, and maintaining your physical and mental health throughout retirement.
In this episode, Dale will focus on adjusting to your new lifestyle. Whether it’s engaging in new hobbies, exploring part-time work, or pursuing a passion project, this episode will inspire you to shape a retirement lifestyle that brings joy, purpose, and fulfillment. We’ll share some fun ways that retirees are spending their time and encourage listeners to plan and set goals for their post-work lives.
Here’s what we’ll talk about in this episode:
- Social interactions in retirement. [1:09]
- Staying physically active in retirement. [3:31]
- Finding ways to challenge your mind. [5:06]
- What will your retirement look like in 5 years? [6:36]
- Do you have a fallback plan for staying busy? [8:13]
If you have any questions about what we discussed in this episode, reach out and we’ll be happy to answer them.